Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth of England, is an extremely relevant symbol of Western culture. This piece brings her prestigious image to the realm of social media, wearing satirical sunglasses that are seen in so many online videos that go viral. In this way, the artist speaks to how through social media and other popular culture vehicles, The Queen remains a strong presence in our lives.
Giovanni Tazza - See more exclusive canvas art by this artist that can be purchased exclusively through us by clicking here.
- Product Details
We pride ourselves in the industry leading print technology we use to print our artwork. It is our mission to ensure that the every canvas you purchase goes through the strictest quality control before it is shipped out to you.
ALL our canvases have the following features:
- Glyceé Quality Print
- Photographic Resolution (1440 x 1440 dpi)
- Intense colors provide more shine to the print
- Our inks have global environmental certificates, including Greenguard (low chemical emissions) and Nickel Free
- Professional Glossy Canvas: holds ink better than any other material
- 3.2 cm (1¼ inch) Stretch Bar
- Finger jointed to prevent warping
- Gallery quality, custom wooden frame made of 100% Certified Pine wood
- Hand crafted
- Professionally sanded and finished
Ready for your wall:
- Ready to hang hardware
- Centered Saw tooth
- Protective Rubber Bumpers