In 1999, the American Film Institute declared Sofia Loren one of the most important performers of all time, as well as one of the last surviving legends of classic Hollywood cinema. It is also said that "you have not lived if you have not seen Sofia Loren walking", a phrase that refers to the memorable film Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, in which she appears walking pregnant on the streets of Naples. A fan of Loren, the artist considered it a must to honor her with this work.
John Chauca - See more exclusive canvas art by this artist that can be purchased exclusively through us by clicking here.
- Product Details
We pride ourselves in the industry leading print technology we use to print our artwork. It is our mission to ensure that the every canvas you purchase goes through the strictest quality control before it is shipped out to you.
ALL our canvases have the following features:
- Glyceé Quality Print
- Photographic Resolution (1440 x 1440 dpi)
- Intense colors provide more shine to the print
- Our inks have global environmental certificates, including Greenguard (low chemical emissions) and Nickel Free
- Professional Glossy Canvas: holds ink better than any other material
- 3.2 cm (1¼ inch) Stretch Bar
- Finger jointed to prevent warping
- Gallery quality, custom wooden frame made of 100% Certified Pine wood
- Hand crafted
- Professionally sanded and finished
Ready for your wall:
- Ready to hang hardware
- Centered Saw tooth
- Protective Rubber Bumpers