Character project based on Aymara culture, their cosmovision and the Diablada dances. In this culture, there are 3 planes of existence, the Uku, Aka and Alax (all of them equivalent to Hell, Earth and Heaven respectively). Diablada dances and costumes have these three concepts represented in them, thus creating a final character where all three of these concepts can live in, in the shape of spirits. A possessed Diablada-inspired suit, inhabited by spirits of hell, heaven and earth, and simply named "El Diablo". Uku, the hell spirit represents the idea of the underworld. Not an evil place by any means but just a realm where the dead move on after the end of their lives.
Nathaniel Rueda - See more exclusive canvas art by this artist that can be purchased exclusively through us by clicking here.
- Product Details
We pride ourselves in the industry leading print technology we use to print our artwork. It is our mission to ensure that the every canvas you purchase goes through the strictest quality control before it is shipped out to you.
ALL our canvases have the following features:
- Glyceé Quality Print
- Photographic Resolution (1440 x 1440 dpi)
- Intense colors provide more shine to the print
- Our inks have global environmental certificates, including Greenguard (low chemical emissions) and Nickel Free
- Professional Glossy Canvas: holds ink better than any other material
- 3.2 cm (1¼ inch) Stretch Bar
- Finger jointed to prevent warping
- Gallery quality, custom wooden frame made of 100% Certified Pine wood
- Hand crafted
- Professionally sanded and finished
Ready for your wall:
- Ready to hang hardware
- Centered Saw tooth
- Protective Rubber Bumpers